Arvizio is committed to protecting the privacy of information gathered from users of its website. Information can be collected in two ways:
- The name, email address, corporate address, etc., when the user obtains access to portions of Arvizio’s website; for example, to download a white paper, eBook, or to register for email updates.
- Through an IP address, browser type, domain names, and referring website addresses—information Arvizio uses to manage the website and to maintain operations that meet user requirements.
Use of personal information
- Collecting and using personal information – Arvizio collects and uses personal information to deliver the services specifically requested. It may also use the information to inform the user of other products or services available from Arvizio. It does not, and will not, sell, rent or lease personal information to other companies.
- Sharing Information – Arvizio may occasionally share this information with its partners to ensure that it provides better services to its clients. Any such provision of information is made with the prohibition of any use not approved by Arvizio (regarding company-related services). Arvizio is bound to maintain the confidentiality of its clients’ information.
- Disclosing Information – Arvizio may have to disclose information without consent if such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
Manage personal information
- Unsubscribe Function – Users can stop the delivery of promotional emails through the “unsubscribe” function available at the bottom of the email. Arvizio provides the option to permanently remove an email address from all its lists, or to select the type of information the user would like to receive from Arvizio.
- Correct, Update or Delete – At any time, users may find out the details of any information Arvizio holds about them by emailing or contacting the company. Users may also request that Arvizio corrects, updates or deletes personal information.
- Securing Personal Information – Arvizio secures personal information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Linking to another Website – If linking to another website from the Arvizio website, Arvizio is not responsible for any information the user may share with that site.